The extremely popular Snugg iPad 2 Case is here! A black PU leather premium case which folds in all the right places. Stands up perfectly for FaceTime or watching movies and there is a cut out for the rear camera so that you can use the camera without removing the iPad 2 from the case. Other features of the case include the ability to fold into the perfect typing position. Elastic hand strap for a comfortable, improved hold while walking, exercising, lounging, or using FaceTime. High quality soft nubuck fibre interior and velcro flap to secure iPad 2 tightly in place when in landscape position.
- Elastic hand strap makes it easier to hold and use the iPad 2 – Great for FaceTime
- Velcro flap to secure iPad 2 tightly in place when in landscape position
- Camera hole cutout on the back
- Full access to all iPad 2 ports and connections
- Only adds about ⅛” to the iPad 2
- Embedded wireless Bluetooth physical keyboard
- Special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc.
- Remove the iPad 2 from your Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 and your iPad 2 automatically wakes up. Place it back and your iPad 2 goes to sleep.
This leather Ipad case has all the features I seek in an Ipad case — full protection (i.e. front, back, and edges), a stand that will work for viewing and typing, an elastic hand strap for hand holding the Ipad, and not too heavy.
The problem with the magnets causing the ipad to go to sleep when the front cover touches the back cover seems to have been solved.
This leather Ipad case is made of PU leather. This is real leather but it is split leather with a polyurethane (thus “PU”) coating. While not just leather, it provides a durable and water resistant case. Some PU leather has been known to crack with age. I have not heard any users complaint of this problem with the Snugg Ipad case. Fro $20 I would take the risk and replace the case in 2 -3 years if need be.